Our services are not designed for and are not marketed to people under the age of 18 (“minors”). We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services or send us your information. We delete information that we learn is collected from a minor without verified parental consent. Please contact us if you believe we might have information from or about a minor.
California Residents' Privacy
If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. We provide this list at no cost. We do not share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
What Data Do We Collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- The volume of clicks for each reminder type.
- Life events entered such as birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries.
- Feedback/recommendations submitted from the feedback form.
- Advertising needs submitted from the advertising form.
- User names and hashed passwords for system login
- Your settings preferences
How Do We Collect Your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out our online forms and button clicks such as each reminder.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Analyze the reminders you submit so we can recommend how to improve.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Our company securely stores your data with Digital Ocean Virtual Private Servers.
Our company will keep your data unless otherwise requested for it to be deleted.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing (email notifications), you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Your Data Protection Rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Google Analytics
- Page and feature preferences
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and site settings you want. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.